Build in the second half of the 18th century on the land of the feudal lord Vanini Teodoro, the architectural complex was finished on May 11th, 1771. Constructed “ex novo” (since the beginning) following a unitary project, it is a baroque interpretation of Leon Battista Alberti’s traditional “aural section”.


The renaissance style is recognizable from the dimensions and proportions of the inner spaces that make up the sections of the palace; the balance of the Albertian’s “aural section” that is seen at the planimetrical level is matched at the volumetric level.

 

 
Via Gisiolo, 17 - 46020 Pieve di Coriano (MN) Tel. +39 0386 39438 - Fax: +39 0386 395002      Email: palazzopigozzi@libero.it